Refunds and Returns
We can only accept returned items providing they are unopened, unused and in a saleable condition.
- You must contact our office on 01483 205431 and get a returns number to return the item to us.
- The goods must be unopened & unused with its original packaging, in a good saleable condition. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in the return and refund not been accepted.
- We will then provide you our returns address and we strongly recommend that you return the items to us using a tracked or signed for service with adequate insurance to cover the contents of the package. We are unable to offer a refund for items missing in the post.
- Please make sure you include a copy of your original invoice and your returns number on your documentation.
- Once the returned items have been received we will contact you to confirm your return and process a refund as appropriate. Your refund will be refunded to the same method as your payment and may take up to 5 working days to show on your account.